- Basement plan, Walker-Palmer House, Hillsborough, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Tribble, Michael more info on Tribble, Michael
- Created Date:
- 2 of 11
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Walker-Palmer House -- Patterson-Palmer House (Hillsborough, Orange County, North Carolina)
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Caroline Mary Mallett Walker, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The interior features Federal style woodwork. The house has an unusual plan, with a transverse passage between end chambers and two rear rooms.
- Historical note:
- The home was constructed in the early nineteenth century.
Housing, Single family