- View, Seven Hearths, Hillsborough, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 5 x 6-1/2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: Constructed in the late eighteenth or early nineteenth century, the house provides an example of the Piedmont architecture standard for substantial houses of the time, with a gable roof and end chimneys.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina