- Interior view, Faucette House (Chatwood), Orange County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Orange County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 1900 Faucette Mill Road
- Historical note:
- The building is currently located on the grounds of the Chatwood Gardens, and it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Faucette Mill and House.
- Provenance note:
- The structure was built for either David and Elizabeth Faucette, presumed first owners, or their son Joseph and his wife Polly Tinnen.
- Architectural note:
- The structure was built in the early to mid nineteenth century and includes Greek Revival details.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
Greek revival (Architecture)
Pavilions (Garden structures)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.102138, -79.141885