- East elevation and detail, Chatwood, Hillsborough, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Moldings (Object components)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft., full scale; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Anderson, John more info on Anderson, John
- Created Date:
- 5 of 9
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 1900 Faucette Mill Road
- Historical note:
- The building is currently located on the grounds of the Chatwood Gardens, and it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Faucette Mill and House.
- Provenance note:
- The structure was built for either David and Elizabeth Faucette, presumed first owners, or their son Joseph and his wife Polly Tinnen.
- Architectural note:
- The structure was built in the early to mid nineteenth century and includes Greek Revival details.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
Greek revival (Architecture)
Pavilions (Garden structures)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.102138, -79.141885