Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Foundation plan, Peebles House, Kinston, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- scale: 3/16 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Friend, W. E. more info on Friend, W. E.
- Created Date:
- 4 of 13
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- James Glasgow (North Carolina secretary of state), first owner; Peebles family, nineteenth century owner.
- Architectural note:
- An early to mid-nineteenth century home is believed to encompass Glasgow's eighteenth century house. The building was expanded in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Historical note:
- The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Buildings -- Additions
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places