- East and south elevations, Verona, Northampton County, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings
- scale: 3/16 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Ginader, Gerald K. more info on Ginader, Gerald K.
- Created Date:
- 6 of 10
Northampton County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Matt Whitaker Ransom (planter, lawyer, Confederate general, state senator, US Minister to Mexico) and Martha Anne Exum Ransom, first owners
- Historical note:
- Martha Anne Exum was the heiress to the plantation land, and the home was built following her marriage to Ransom. Ransom is interred on the estate. The property is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places