Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- 1780 North Carolina map with county boundaries
North Carolina History
- Original Format:
- scale: 1 in. = 28 mi.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Courter, Joseph A., Jr. more info on Courter, Joseph A., Jr.
- White, W. P. Dinsmoor more info on White, W. P. Dinsmoor
- Created Date:
- 9 of 20; 1780 North Carolina map with county boundaries, historic city of Hillsborough, Hillsborough, North Carolina
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.