- 1820 United States map with geopolicital boundaries, historic city of Hillsborough, Hillsborough, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- scale: 1 in. = 160 mi.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Courter, Joseph A., Jr. more info on Courter, Joseph A., Jr.
- White, W. P. Dinsmoor more info on White, W. P. Dinsmoor
- Created Date:
- 4 of 20
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.