Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Longitudinal section, Fourth Dormitory, Raleigh, North Carolina
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Venable, W. Gerald more info on Venable, W. Gerald
- Created Date:
- 7 of 8
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 50 Pullen Road
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- In 1925, the interior was redone and the three story porch was removed.
- Historical note:
- The dormitory was nicknamed Bloody Fourth for the early hazing and pranks that occurred in the building. The structure was torn down in 1964 to make room for an addition to Brooks Hall.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.784108, -78.664809