- Chimney details, Duke-Lawrence House, Northampton County, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: undetermined; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Cross, Frank T. more info on Cross, Frank T.
- Created Date:
- 14 of 15 | Provenance: John Duke, first owner | Architectural Note: The home has an unusual T-plan, with the western section built in the mid-eighteenth century and the crosspiece added in the late eighteenth century. The interior paneling was removed to Richmond, Virginia, in the 1930s. | Historical Note: The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Northampton County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Rich Square
- Provenance note:
- John Duke, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The home has an unusual T-plan, with the western section built in the mid-eighteenth century and the crosspiece added in the late eighteenth century. The interior paneling was removed to Richmond, Virginia in the 1930s.
- Historical note:
- The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Rich Square (N.C.)