- View, Tucker Carriage House, Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides
- 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Provenance note:
- R.S. Tucker (merchant), first owner
- Historical note:
- The carriage house was renovated between 1988 and 1989. Originally, the structure was part of an estate that included an Italianate villa that was razed in the mid-twentieth century. The carriage house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
National Register of Historic Places