- West elevation, Tucker Carriage House, Raleigh, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- scale: 3/16 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Farmer, John B. more info on Farmer, John B.
- Heath, John E. more info on Heath, John E.
- Created Date:
- 6 of 12
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Provenance note:
- R.S. Tucker (merchant), first owner
- Historical note:
- The carriage house was renovated between 1988 and 1989. Originally, the structure was part of an estate that included an Italianate villa that was razed in the mid-twentieth century. The carriage house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
National Register of Historic Places