- Front view, Hollyday House, Washington, Beaufort County, North Carolina
Italianate (North American architecture styles)
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: The property retains the qualities of an in-town antebellum estate, including brick outbuildings. | Historical Note: The home was constructed in the mid-nineteenth century.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 706 W. 2nd Street
- Architectural note:
- The property retains the qualities of an in-town antebellum estate, including brick outbuildings.
- Historical note:
- The home was constructed in the mid-nineteenth century.
- General note:
- The date is approximate.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.547241, -77.062758
- External Resources:
Washington, North Carolina: Hollyday House