- View, Pleasant Valley, Morganton, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 2-1/4 x 3 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Elisha Alexander Perkins (farmer and Confederate captain), Robert Caldwell Perkins (farmer, local official, and Gold Rush miner), and Emma Sue Gordon Perkins, first owners
- Historical note:
- The home was listed on the National Register of Historic Places, but it burned down on September 22, 1977.
Housing, Single family
Historic buildings -- Fires and fire prevention
National Historic Landmarks