- Window details, Ingleside, Lincoln County, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 3/8 in. = 1 ft., 1 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Paterson, W. H. more info on Paterson, W. H.
- Gietzen, P. G. more info on Gietzen, P. G.
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 12 of 15 | Provenance: Daniel Forney (member of Congress) and Harriet Brevard Forney, first owner | Architectural Note: The home's staircase was modeled after Owen Biddle's "Young Carpenter's Assistant" patternbook. | Historical Note: Family tradition attributes the home's design to Benjamin Latrobe. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Lincoln County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 445 N Ingleside Farm Rd
- Iron Station
- Provenance note:
- Daniel Forney (member of Congress) and Harriet Brevard Forney, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The home's staircase was modeled after Owen Biddle's "Young Carpenter's Assistant" patternbook.
- Historical note:
- Family tradition attributes the home's design to Benjamin Latrobe. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Iron Station (N.C.)
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.463693, -81.041729
- External Resources: