- West elevation, Ingleside, Lincoln County, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Paterson, W. H. more info on Paterson, W. H.
- Gietzen, P. G. more info on Gietzen, P. G.
- Created Date:
- 7 of 15
Lincoln County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 445 N Ingleside Farm Rd
- Iron Station
- Provenance note:
- Daniel Forney (member of Congress) and Harriet Brevard Forney, first owner
- Architectural note:
- The home's staircase was modeled after Owen Biddle's "Young Carpenter's Assistant" patternbook.
- Historical note:
- Family tradition attributes the home's design to Benjamin Latrobe. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Iron Station (N.C.)
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.463693, -81.041729
- External Resources: