- Elevations, St. John's Lodge, Wilmington, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Mauney, J. Marshall more info on Mauney, J. Marshall
- Created Date:
- 4 of 6
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Jacobs, Joseph more info on Jacobs, Joseph, builder
- Jacobs, Benjamin more info on Jacobs, Benjamin, builder
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The masonic mural in the original lodge room was probably the work of a Mr. Bellanger, and was painted around 1808.
- Historical note:
- In 1825, the lodge became a residence.
Mural painting and decoration
Housing, Single family