- Cross sections and floor plans, kitchen and slave quarters, Barnabus Jones House, Wake County, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 458mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Knott, Gerald H. more info on Knott, Gerald H.
- Created Date:
- 10 of 14
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Swift Creek Township
- Provenance note:
- Barnabus Jones (farmer), first owner
- Architectural note:
- The house retains its original form, though siding has been added and the front porch has been enclosed. The property contains the Jones family cemetery, which includes a rare nineteenth century grave shelter.
Swift Creek Township (N.C.)
Housing, Single family
Siding (Building materials)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.708977, -78.764399