- View, Havens Warehouse, Washington, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 3 x 5 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 415 W. Main Street
- Historical note:
- This and the Fowle Warehouse were constructed in the early to mid-nineteenth century. The warehouses are rare survivors of a once common building type in port towns. Currently, the warehouse houses a marina. The building lies within the boundaries of the Washington Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Architectural note:
- The warehouse has a later addition on its west side.
Buildings -- Additions
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.544209, -77.059978