- Third floor plan, Havens Warehouse, Washington, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Marshall, Michael G. more info on Marshall, Michael G.
- Jones, W. W. more info on Jones, W. W.
- Created Date:
- 8 of 13 | Architectural Note: The warehouse has a later addition on its west side. | Historical Note: The warehouse was constructed in the early nineteenth century, and is a rare survivor of a once common building type in North Carolina port towns. Currently, the warehouse houses a marina. The building lies within the boundaries of the Washington Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 415 W. Main Street
- Historical note:
- The warehouses were constructed in the early to mid-nineteenth century. The warehouses are rare survivors of a once common building type in port towns. The buildings lie within the boundaries of the Washington Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.544209, -77.059978