- Altar and pulpit details, St. Mary's Episcopal Church, Orange County, North Carolina
Gothic revival (Architecture)
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Moldings (Object components)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1-1/2 in. = 1 ft., full scale; 483mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Zigrida R. more info on Smith, Zigrida R.
- Created Date:
- 8 of 8
Orange County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina