- Cross section, Philip Reich House and Shop, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/2 in. = 1 ft.; 445mm x 597mm
- Item identifier:
- Colvin, G. more info on Colvin, G.
- Created Date:
- 5 of 7
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Christopher Reich (tin and coppersmith), first owner; Philip Reich, second owner.
- Historical note:
- Philip Reich finished the home begun by his father Christopher. The house lies within the boundaries of the Old Salem Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Salem (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places