- Structural detail, Primitive Baptist Church, Goldsboro, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 3-1/2 x 5 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Description Note: All information regarding the church comes from the research notes of the delineator of associated drawings. | Provenance: Methodist congregation established from an 1849 revival, first owner; Primitive Baptist congregation, twentieth century owner | Historical Note: The building, originally called First Methodist Church, served the congregation that moved to St. Paul Methodist Church in 1883.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Primitive Baptist Church -- First Methodist Church (Goldsboro, Wayne County, North Carolina)
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Methodist congregation established from an 1849 revival, first owner; Primitive Baptist congregation, twentieth century owner.
- Historical note:
- The building, originally called First Methodist Church, served the congregation that moved to St. Paul Methodist Church in 1883.