- Cross section and balcony detail, Primitive Baptist Church, Goldsboro, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft., 3 in. = 1 ft.; 458mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Wyman, John E. more info on Wyman, John E.
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 5 of 6 | Description Note: All information regarding the church comes from the delineator's research notes. | Provenance: Methodist congregation established from an 1849 revival, first owner; Primitive Baptist congregation, twentieth century owner | Historical Note: The building, originally called First Methodist Church, served the congregation that moved to St. Paul Methodist Church in 1883.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Primitive Baptist Church -- First Methodist Church (Goldsboro, Wayne County, North Carolina)
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Methodist congregation established from an 1849 revival, first owner; Primitive Baptist congregation, twentieth century owner.
- Historical note:
- The building, originally called First Methodist Church, served the congregation that moved to St. Paul Methodist Church in 1883.