- Title page, St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, Goldsboro, North Carolina
Gothic revival (Architecture)
Schedules (Architectural records)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings
- 445mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Maxwell, Allen Jay, III more info on Maxwell, Allen Jay, III
- Created Date:
- Drawing Note: The drawings total ten, including the unnumbered title page.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Riggs, A. J. (Azariah J.), -1864 more info on Riggs, A. J. (Azariah J.), -1864
- Bonitz, Henry E., 1872-1921 more info on Bonitz, Henry E., 1872-1921
- Palmer, Charles, builder more info on Palmer, Charles, builder
- Priest, John W. more info on Priest, John W., architect
- Harding, Milton more info on Harding, Milton
- North Carolina