- View, State Bank of North Carolina, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 2 x 2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Nicholson, Lewis more info on Nicholson, Lewis
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The building has been renovated, but it retains original Federal interior finish in the upper stories.
- Historical note:
- The building is Raleigh's only surviving early nineteenth century commercial building. The structure lies within the boundaries of the Capitol Area Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Decoration and ornament -- Federal style
National Register of Historic Places