- Site plan, State Bank of North Carolina, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- scale: 1 in. = 20 ft.; 445mm x 572mm
- Item identifier:
- Peterson, J. M. more info on Peterson, J. M.
- Zubizarreta, I. M. more info on Zubizarreta, I. M.
- Created Date:
- 2 of 12 (5 of 15)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Capitol Area Historic District
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The building has been renovated, but it retains original Federal interior finish in the upper stories.
- Historical note:
- The building is Raleigh's only surviving early nineteenth century commercial building. The structure lies within the boundaries of the Capitol Area Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.