- West elevation, Hare Plantation, Como, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 445mm x 572mm
- Item identifier:
- Babb, Herman H. more info on Babb, Herman H.
- Created Date:
- 6 of 9
Hare Plantation (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 6901 Meeting Street
- Architectural note:
- The home was constructed in the early to mid-nineteenth century. The roof was damaged in a 2003 hurricane.
- Historical note:
- The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The home was moved to Spotsylvania County, Virginia, and restored in 2004.
Spotsylvania County (V.A.)
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
Moving of buildings, bridges, etc.
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 38.21466, -77.572256