- Second floor plan and detail, Hare Plantation, Como, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft., full scale; 445mm x 572mm
- Item identifier:
- Babb, Herman H. more info on Babb, Herman H.
- Created Date:
- 3 of 9
Hare Plantation (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 6901 Meeting Street
- Architectural note:
- The home was constructed in the early to mid-nineteenth century. The roof was damaged in a 2003 hurricane.
- Historical note:
- The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The home was moved to Spotsylvania County, Virginia, and restored in 2004.
Spotsylvania County (V.A.)
Moving of buildings, bridges, etc.
Architecture -- Conservation and restoration
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 38.21466, -77.572256