- Floor plans, Brewer's House, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 445mm x 572mm
- Item identifier:
- Whisnant, Murray more info on Whisnant, Murray
- Winecoff, Charles more info on Winecoff, Charles
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 3 of 5 | Provenance: Moravian brewer | Historical Note: The house is located within Bethabara, which is designated a National Historic Landmark District and listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a historic district.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Moravian brewer
- Historical note:
- The house is located within Bethabara, which is designated a National Historic Landmark District and listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a historic district.
Housing, Single family