- Front view, Market House, Fayetteville, Cumberland County, North Carolina
Revival, Classical (European revival style)
Gothic revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Color slides; 3 x 5 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- Architectural Note: The building blends Gothic Revival and classical details. | Historical Note: The structure is Fayetteville's civic landmark and logo. The building was rescued in 1906 and preserved as a National Landmark and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The building blends Gothic Revival and classical details.
- Historical note:
- The structure is Fayetteville's civic landmark and logo, and is both a National Landmark and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.