- View with porch, Wynne House, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 3 x 4 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- William Boylan (businessman, director of State Bank, newspaper publisher), first owner
- Historical note:
- Constructed in the early to mid-nineteenth century, the building was torn down in the mid- to late twentieth century.
Housing, Single family