- Second floor roof plan and cornice detail, Wynne House, Raleigh, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- scale: 3/16 in. = 1 ft., full scale; 445mm x 572mm
- Item identifier:
- Hammill, A. J. more info on Hammill, A. J.
- Nichols, W. C. more info on Nichols, W. C.
- Created Date:
- 3 of 8
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- William Boylan (businessman, director of State Bank, newspaper publisher), first owner
- Historical note:
- Constructed in the early to mid-nineteenth century, the building was torn down in the mid- to late twentieth century.
Housing, Single family