- Elevations and door details, Clint Moore House, Gaston County, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Jambs (Opening components)
Sills (Opening components)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft., 3/4 in. = 1 ft., 1-1/2 in. = 1 ft.; 458mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Tucker, Robert H. more info on Tucker, Robert H.
- Flynn, Ligon B. more info on Flynn, Ligon B.
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 3 of 6 | Description Note: All information regarding this building comes from the delineators' research notes. | Provenance: Alexander Moore, first owner; Fred Moore, twentieth century owner | Architectural Note: The home's original wooden shingles were replaced with metal roofing.
Gaston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- W Chestnut St
- General note:
- Description Note: All information regarding this building comes from the delineators' research notes.
- Provenance note:
- Alexander Moore, first owner; Fred Moore, twentieth century owner
- Architectural note:
- The home's original wooden shingles were replaced with metal roofing.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.359205, -81.095664