Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Exterior detail with window, St. Martin's Episcopal Church, Hamilton, North Carolina
Gothic revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Hull, P.C. more info on Hull, P.C.
- Martin, David L. more info on Martin, David L., builder
- North Carolina