- Wall and door sections, St. Martin's Episcopal Church, Hamilton, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Gothic revival (Architecture)
Jambs (Opening components)
Sills (Opening components)
Studs (Structural components)
- Original Format:
- scale: 3/4 in. = 1 ft., 1-1/2 in. = 1 ft.; 445mm x 572mm
- Item identifier:
- Cundiff, D. E. more info on Cundiff, D. E.
- Lee, P. Connor more info on Lee, P. Connor
- Created Date:
- 6 of 8 (7 of 9) | Drawing Note: The site plan is unnumbered, so the folder contains nine total drawings.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Hull, P.C. more info on Hull, P.C.
- Martin, David L. more info on Martin, David L., builder
- North Carolina