- Preservation North Carolina
- Preservation North Carolina Historic Architecture Slide Collection, 1965-2005 (PNC slides) held by Preservation North Carolina
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from Preservation North Carolina. For general information see the Preservation North Carolina website (http://www.presnc.org).
For more information:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Description Note: All information regarding the house comes from the delineators' research notes.
- Provenance note:
- Walter Thompson (farmer), first owner; John Thompson, second owner
- Architectural note:
- The home was remodeled in 1951.
Guilford County (N.C.)
Buildings -- Remodeling for other use
Housing, Single family