- Side view, Milton Presbyterian Church, Milton, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 3 x 4-1/2 in.
- Item identifier:
- Day, Thomas, circa 1801-circa 1861 more info on Day, Thomas, circa 1801-circa 1861
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 77 N. Broad Street
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- Thomas Day and his wife Aquilla were members of the church, and Day made the church pews. The church portico is among the earliest examples of Greek Revival in Caswell County. The building lays within the bounds of the Milton Historic District, which is on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.5391, -79.207147