- South and east elevations, Evandor McIver House, Sanford, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 445mm x 572mm
- Item identifier:
- Riddle, Bob more info on Riddle, Bob
- Created Date:
- 2 of 4 | Description Note: All information regarding the house comes from the delineator's research notes.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- General note:
- Description Note: All information regarding the house comes from the delineator's research notes.
- Provenance note:
- Evander McIver, first owner
- Historical note:
- The home contained a post office, and the property held a railorad line that ran to Fayetteville to allow coal from the Cumnock Mines to be hauled to an iron ore plant. The delineator indicates that the home was constructed by McIver and his slaves.
Housing, Single family