- West elevation, Bumpass-Troy House, Greensboro, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 445mm x 572mm
- Item identifier:
- MacRae, John S. more info on MacRae, John S.
- Created Date:
- 6 of 6
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Owned by Sidney and Frances Bumpass, Methodist publishers of the Weekly Messenger, first owners.
- Architectural note:
- The Doric portico was added around 1911.
- Historical note:
- The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Doric (Architectural style)
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places