- Cross section and details, St. Paul's Methodist Church, Randleman, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft., 1-1/2 in. = 1 ft., full scale; 432mm x 572mm
- Item identifier:
- Minshew, Roy H., Jr. more info on Minshew, Roy H., Jr.
- Clark, Peter more info on Clark, Peter, brickmason
- Redding, Allen more info on Redding, Allen
- Architect-interior decorator:
- Korner, Jule more info on Korner, Jule, interior decorator
- Created Date:
- 2 of 3
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The home retains portions of the interior paint scheme of trompe l'oeil marble by Jule Korner, who functioned as the interior decorator only on this project.
- Historical note:
- The building was donated by Randleman mill owners John B. Randleman and John H. Ferree as the first brick church in Randolph County.