- Wall sections, 604 Davie Avenue, Statesville, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Sills (Opening components)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1-1/2 in. = 1 ft.; 458mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Coulter, K. R. more info on Coulter, K. R.
- Coulter, B. W. more info on Coulter, B. W.
- Created Date:
- 5 of 6
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 604 Davie Avenue
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The porch contains Eastlake style bracketed posts.
- Historical note:
- Within the boundaries of the East Broad Street--Davie Avenue Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. House is the oldest in the historic district.
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.790704, -80.880595