- Side elevation and details, Sherwood House, Greensboro, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Elevations (Building divisions)
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft., full scale, 1-1/2 in. = 1 ft.; 496mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Cude, Reginald more info on Cude, Reginald
- Created Date:
- 5 of 6
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The portico was added in the early twentieth century.
- Historical note:
- The home was associated with Lyndon Swaim and Micahel S. Sherwood, publishers of the Greensboro Patriot. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family
National Register of Historic Places