- Second floor plan, Sherwood House, Greensboro, North Carolina
Greek revival (Architecture)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings; scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 496mm x 610mm
- Item identifier:
- Cude, Reginald more info on Cude, Reginald
- Created Date:
- Created Date:
- 2 of 6 | Architectural Note: The portico was added in the early twentieth century. | Historic Note: The home was associated with Lyndon Swaim and M. S. Sherwood, publishers of the Greensborough Patriot. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The portico was added in the early twentieth century.
- Historical note:
- Historic Note: The home was associated with Lyndon Swaim and Micahel Sherwood, publishers of the Greensborough Patriot. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Housing, Single family