- Details, Grove Presbyterian Church, Kenansville, North Carolina
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- scale: 3 in. = 1 ft.; 445mm x 635mm
- Item identifier:
- Ingram, R. C. more info on Ingram, R. C.
- Sunderland, Gary more info on Sunderland, Gary
- Created Date:
- 7 of 9
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 611 South Main Street
- Provenance note:
- The Scots-Irish Presbyterian congregation, established in 1736, were the first owners.
- Architectural note:
- The triangular headed windows provide the church with a Gothic Revival detail.
- Historical note:
- The church houses one of the state's two oldest Presbyterian congregations.
Gothic revival (Architecture)
North Carolina -- History
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 34.958825, -77.968155