- North elevation, Hollands Methodist Church, Wake County, North Carolina
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Measured drawings
- scale: 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 445mm x 572mm
- Item identifier:
- Paris, Neal more info on Paris, Neal
- Created Date:
- 5 of 7
Wake County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Historic Architecture Research. Project Records (UA110.041) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 9433 Ten-Ten Road
- Historical note:
- The congregation associated with the church is one of the oldest Methodist congregations in Wake County. Church founder William Holland, a former school master, is buried in the cemetery.
- Provenance note:
- Methodist congregation established in 1812.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.652434, -78.659448