- Cottage - Iola Circle - For Ed. L. Ray Esq.--First and Second Floor
- Original Format:
- Tracings; 15 1/2 x 17 _
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Cumberland Circle
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Edwin L. Ray was president of Citizens Bank and had his main residence at Hillside Street. Iola Circle, today Cumberland Circle, is located near the Montford Historic District. http://go.ncsu.edu/abbingtongreen_history; http://go.ncsu.edu/1918directory
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.61, -82.56