- Residence Watauga St. for Barnard Esq.--Front
- Original Format:
- 14 3/16 x 19 7/8
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924 more info on Smith, Richard Sharp, 1852-1924
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Barnard, Alfred S., Esq. Residence, Watauga Street (Asheville, Buncombe County, North Carolina)
- 37 Watauga St
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Alfred S. Barnard was president of the Asheville Country Club. http://go.ncsu.edu/1912directory
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.61, -82.57