- Additions to Residence for J.H. Carter Esq.--South Side
Elevations (Building divisions)
Buildings -- Additions
- Original Format:
- 12 1/4 17 _
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 288 Montford Ave.
- North Carolina
- General note:
- The same address as the Mary Wolcott residence, it seems that J.H. Carter owned the building after Mrs. Wolcott. The fact that between the 1911 and the 1917 directories the listing for Mary Wolcott disappears further evidences this conclusion, as the house was probably sold upon her death or move away from Asheville.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.604456, -82.566232
- External Resources:
Asheville City Directory, 1917