- Cottage- Cumberland Circle- Wm. Redwood-Floor Plan
- Original Format:
- 16 7/16 x 19 _
- Item identifier:
- Smith and Carrier more info on Smith and Carrier
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Asheville Art Museum
- Richard Sharp Smith Collection (aam_RS) held by Asheville Art Museum
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Reproduction and use of this material requires permission from the Asheville Art Museum.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 52 Cumberland Circle
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- William Morris Redwood of Moale, Chiles & Redwood (real estate, insurance, loans and investments) and Redwood & Company (department store) first owner. http://go.ncsu.edu/1911directory
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.606473, -82.564194